Localização: Curitiba - PR
Adicionado em: 02/04/2019
Tipo de contrato: Emprego
Curitiba / PR
• To support, by testing, simulation and technical competence, the sections work in developing components and systems in the relevant technical área;
• To understand customer needs through discussions with PM, ordering units, VE, PE etc;
• To follow established time- and activity plan for the assigned area and to report on deviations;
• To set up preparation plan for testing and assure that necessary material is available to run the test;
• To run the tests and/or perform simulations;
• To gather test data, analysis results and document these in a written report.To discuss test results together with ordering unit and suggest improvements to design based on analysis results;
• To learn internal tools and processes focusing on the assigned area.
• Mechanical Engineer Degree;
• PHD (desirable);
• Experience on test in vehicle or application;
• Knowledge on Fuel Economy & Driveability;
• Driver license for heavy vehicle (Minimum D, desirable E);
• Advanced English.
Gostou? Compartilhe com quem precisa:
Divulgue seu produto no maior site do setor metal mecânico.