Localização: Curitiba - PR
Adicionado em: 02/04/2019
Tipo de contrato: Emprego
Curitiba / PR
• Perform Linear and non-linear static on full systems and sub assembly;
• Perform explicit analysis on full systems and sub assembly;
• Analyse a structural strength of components subjected to high thermal and mechanical loads (dynamics);
• Perform Kinematic Analysis;
• Reproduce failure modes and propose solutions;
• Coordinate with Test Engineering Team to develop and execute test plans for simulation correlation and identify locations for instrumentation on products;
• Develop and write engineering reports to development teams;
• Facilitate Design engineers in evaluating new and alternate designs through mechanical simulation;
• Assist in the continuous development of simulation technologies for the analysis of engine components;
• Training and mentoring R&D mechanical/design engineers on FEA tools, simulation methods and standard;
• Working in a global environment, maintain ongoing contact with other Volvo sites (Powertrain Sweden, France, USA and Japan).
• Mechanical Engineering degree;
• Strong communication skills in Portuguese and English, both spoken and written;
• Ability to work in group as well as with people from other culture. Desirable life experience outside Brazil;
• Knowledge of hand calculations for design analysis;
• Knowledge of structural and thermal simulation tools of components, preferably ANSYS (mechanical APDL);
• Knowledge of tools for generating meshes, preferably ANSA;
• Knowledge of programming languages: Linux / Unix /Matlab;
• Knowledge in vibration and fatigue;
• Working knowledge of 3D cad.
Gostou? Compartilhe com quem precisa:
Divulgue seu produto no maior site do setor metal mecânico.
Fique por dentro de todas as novidades, eventos, cursos, conteúdos exclusivos e muito mais.