Localização: Curitiba - PR
Adicionado em: 02/04/2019
Tipo de contrato: Emprego
Curitiba / PR
• We currently have an opening for a Requirement Engineer within our Diagnostics Engineering team in Curitiba, Brazil;
• Requirement Engineers are on the forefront of the Aftermarket group’s projects and participate in early design decisions and recommend and support strategic decisions impacting our products;
• In this role you will be specifying documentation and supporting the balancing of aftermarket requirements for our products within the process scope;
• The role also includes ensuring that we can understand the best way to meet our customer’s and end users needs early in our projects lifespan;
• You will assist in breaking down pre-requisites, understanding the needs and creating requirements used to design and provide diagnostics & special tools for our technicians;
• Your responsibility will also be to coordinate the delivery, gather and analyze product and project information and contribute to the design and strategies for the technical solutions;
• You will secure that the aftermarket requirements are handled and understood with a particular focus during the early phases of product development.
• Electrical/ Computer/ Mechatronics/Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Degree;
• Experience with heavy duty vehicle repair, diagnostics and maintenance;
• Experience with heavy duty product development;
• Experience in requirement handling and follow up;
• Basic knowledge of the equipment for electronics System / component testing (CANoe, CANalyzer, others, etc.);
• Basic knowledge in agile SW development techniques;
• Previous experience from leading cross-functional teams in a global environment;
• Experience in requirement breakdown or technical project management and are proficient in technical documentation;
• Customer and end-user oriented;
• Excellent networking skills.
Gostou? Compartilhe com quem precisa:
Divulgue seu produto no maior site do setor metal mecânico.